How to become a Member of KFGA
The following section explains exactly what is necessary to become a member at KFGA. In addition, you can contact us in any of two ways for additional information:
1. Join us during a General Members Meeting on any Second Thursday of the month. You must have a sponsor present at the same meeting in order to apply for membership.
2. Stop by during one of our OPEN-TO-THE-PUBLIC events
1. Applicant must have a sponsor who is a current member in good standing for a minimum of 1 year.
2. Applicant must be a current NRA member.
3. Applicant must be upstanding in the community.
4. Applicant must attend membership meeting and orientation.
Steps to Become A Member
1. Attend a membership meeting held on the second Thurdsay of each month at 8:00 PM. Your sponsor must attend this meeting with you. At this time you will receive further instructions. If you do not have a sponsor, we encourage you to attend our monthly meetings and sporting events to get to know other members. All our events are open to the public.
2. You will attend an orientation, which is held on the first Sunday after the membership meeting at 1:00 PM. You will be escorted to each of our ranges and the rules will be explained to you, after which you will be expected to demonstrate safe gun handling and range safety.
3. Your application will be presented at the executive meeting the following month, and it will be voted on by the board members present.
4. You will Recieve your membership card by mail.
How Do I Pay My Annual Membership Dues? (For Renewals ONLY)
All membership renewals, so long as you were paid and current the previous year, may be forwarded to the following address. Renewals are due prior to January 31st. Payments postmarked and received after January 31st incur a twenty dollar late penalty.
Membership Dues Schedule (All payments due by January 31 each year)